Sunday 5 October 2014

Meet at How Hill

The EACC members were due to have a sail on Barton Broad before making for How Hill as a lunch stop.  There was very little wind this morning so at midday I got a text from Lisa to say they’d already arrived.  With my packed lunch and Hamish in the car we set off on the short drive to the car park.  It was a beautiful sunny day and there were plenty of people around.  When I reached the moorings it was full of River Cruisers!

IMG_2103

We had lunch and a good chat with plenty of laughter.  When it was time for them to make their way home masts came down ready for Ludham Bridge except for Pixie who sailed away …

IMG_2105IMG_2106IMG_2108IMG_2109IMG_2110

I was offered a trip on Sally but with my car parked at How Hill I thought it best to decline and save them having to return me to collect it.  Can’t wait to have Crocus on the water for events like this!

When I took Hamish for his evening walk I found Neptune moored at Ludham Staithe …

IMG_2115

No comments: