Wednesday 8 October 2014

Crocus Hiccup and Rain

I got a message from Jamie this morning that I needed to pop in and see Crocus as Nick had found some bad wood.  I had planned to go to Wroxham today as there was a Boat and Leisure Auction but the weather was horrendous and so my plans were altered.  I shot down to Thurne and agreed to spend some extra money as in the long run I was making a saving!  To do the work now when she’s all in pieces would be much cheaper than doing it later when she’s all put back together.  Several things had been done since my last visit …

IMG_2189IMG_2191IMG_2194IMG_2197

This is the template for the new windows …

IMG_2196

The weather didn’t improve and so I spent the afternoon in the van.  As it brightened up we got a lovely rainbow …

IMG_2199

When I took Hamish for his evening walk I noticed that Crown Gem 4 was moored at the bridge …

IMG_2200

No comments: