Saturday 9 June 2012

Our Old Friend Sally

It’s the weekend of the Three Rivers Race and this morning when I checked the Horning Sailing Club webcam I spotted an old friend!  Moored up and waiting for the race was Sally …

Sally at HSC 2

In all the times we’ve been back to the Broads since the 1970’s when we hired Sally we’ve never seen her on the water.  She is now privately owned and after checking Craig Slawson’s website I found this lovely photo of her …

Sally A42-146

The weather has delayed the start of the race but we wish her the best of luck.

Check here to see our holiday photos on Sally.

1 comment:

sally146 said...

Hi sally-ann
My name is Steve Burton along with my wife - lisa and father - John we are the current owners of Sally.
( i think my father my have tried to email you). Sally has her own email address - sally146@mypost office.co.uk.
It would be great to get in touch. The pictures you caught of us coming in from the threee rivers we fantastic.
all the best
Steve and Lisa Burton